3/12/2013

News Round Up 03/12/2013

Posted by Andrew |

  • "CHINESE hackers may get all the notoriety, but their cyber-security exploits against American targets are not the only ones. Huge damage is also being done by organised crime. This past week, a large metropolitan utility in the United States announced it had suffered a massive “distributed denial of service” (DDoS) attack, knocking out its automated online- and telephone-payment systems and forcing 155,000 customers to pay their bills in person over the ensuing 48 hours. "

    tags: cybercrime economist china unitedstates commerce

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dialogue regarding this piece of writing at this place
at this blog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting here.|
I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet visitors, its really really nice post on building up new weblog.|
Wow, this post is pleasant, my sister is analyzing
such things, therefore I am going to convey her.|
Saved as a favorite, I really like your site!|
Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you

http://www.brookfieldvt.org/cheap-michael-kors-bags

Subscribe